- Editor – Contact
The https://worldlivingsoilsforum.media/ is edited by Moët Hennessy Société par Actions simplifiée company with:
- share capital: 428 730 036 euros
- registration number: 338 228 414 RCS Paris
- VAT number: FR 70 338 228 414
- company phone number: Tel: + 33 (0)1 44 13 22 22
- registered address: 24 rue Jean Gougeon, 75382 Paris Cedex 8
Chief Editor: Anne Catherine Grimal
For any enquiry regarding the Site, please contact us by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This site is hosted on Algora’s servers, headquarters at Rd 64 c La Pellegrine, 13100 Le Tholonet, FRANCE www.algora.fr
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Any use of this Site by any person (“you” or the “user”) is governed by these terms & conditions of use (Terms & Conditions”). The purpose of these Terms & Conditions is to define the conditions of access, navigation and use of the Site.
By accessing and using this Site, you accept without restriction to apply these Terms & Conditions.
We may revise or update this Terms & Conditions from time-to-time by posting a new version on our Site. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes. We may also notify you of changes to our notice by email, and may seek your consent where required.
The Company provides this Site only for people who have reached the minimum age legally required to consume and/or purchase alcoholic beverages (whichever is the higher) in their location of residence and provided that the consumption and/or purchase of alcoholic beverages is legal.
If no such laws exist in your location of residence, you must be over 21 to access the Site.
- NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
1.1 Access to the Site
Necessary hardware and software to access the Internet and this Site are under sole liability of the users.
The Company reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate access or navigation to all or part of the Site and/or its content and/or the available services without prior notice and to the extent permitted by law, without entitling any user to claim any indemnity or compensation.
In such a case, it is forbidden to obtain unauthorized access to the Site.
The Site may include links to other websites or other internet sources. As the Company cannot control these other websites and external sources, the Company cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these websites and external sources, and will not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these websites or external sources. Furthermore, the Company cannot be held responsible for any demonstrated or alleged harm or losses resulting to you from (directly or indirectly) or in relation to your use of, or the fact of having had confidence in, the content, goods or services available on these other websites or external sources.
1.3 User responsible behaviour
Each user warrants:
– to be of minimum age legally required to consume and/or purchase alcohol in accordance with the regulations of user’s location of residence,
– to use the Site for user’s lawful use only, excluding therefore any commercial use without the prior written consent of the Company,
– to provide, when relevant, personal data being true, up-to-date and accurate.
Users may not in any way represent or purport to act on behalf of the Company, its subsidiaries, its affiliates and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees.
When using the Site, users must behave responsibly, lawfully, with courtesy and respect towards other users, the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties.
User must notably refrain from:
– uploading, displaying, sending by e-mail or by any other mean any file containing viruses, codes, text files, software or similar items which could disrupt, interrupt, destroy, damage or limit functionalities of any software, hardware or telecommunication material,
– disrupting or interrupting the Site, its servers or networks connected to the Site, or infringing related requirements, procedures or rules,
– infringing (including any attempt to infringe) the Site’s functioning, notably by exposing the Site to viruses, creating an overload of consultation of the Site or its servers, or sending “spams” or overloading the Site messaging system,
– consulting confidential, privileged or non public information of the Company or accessing a server or account operated by the Company for which the user is not expressly granted access to,
– trying to assess or test the Site’s vulnerability, and breaching security or authentication measures of the Site without the prior written consent of the Company,
– conducting any illegal activity or any other activity likely to infringe rights of the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, providers (including technical providers and contractors), customers and third parties, as well as encouraging third parties to conduct any such activity,
– uploading, displaying, posting, sending by e-mail or by any other mean any unsolicited or non-authorised commercial or promotional content, junk mail, spam, chains or any other solicitation,
– uploading, displaying, sending by e-mail or by any other mean any content which the Company reasonably determines in its sole discretion to be illegal, detrimental, defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, obscene, threatening, violent, indecent, infringing third parties rights, shocking or disparaging or any other like objectionable content,
– sending or forwarding by e-mail or by any other mean any content of the Site to people under the legal alcohol drinking and/or purchasing age in their location of residence.
Each user must comply with any and all applicable regulations, laws and rules related to behaviour on the Internet and transmission of technical data.
When relevant, to the extent permitted by law, the Company reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate or withdraw any user’s access to the Site without notice in case of breach of the user’s obligations under these Terms & Conditions and/or ancillary documentation, without prejudice to claim damages to such defaulting user.
1.4 User generated content (when applicable)
Users are solely liable of any content they may post or upload onto the Site and the consequences of disclosing, broadcasting, forwarding or making available such content. The Company does not adhere to or approve any content, opinion, suggestion or notice generated by users and the Company holds no responsibility and liability in respect of any such content to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and unless for gross negligence.
However, the Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to monitor use of the Site and to remove at any time, without notice any content which, in its sole discretion, would breach these Terms & Conditions, and which the Company considers to be offensive, illegal or otherwise objectionable in any way.
You accept that the Company may at its sole discretion freely and peacefully use, at no cost and without any restriction, any content posted onto the Site in order to be displayed on the Site as well as to be displayed, reproduced on any other medium whatsoever, in the entire world, for the promotion and advertising of the Company, its products and services, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby grant to us a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free licence to use, copy, edit, modify, display, communicate or otherwise exploit such content.
1.5 Report of inappropriate content
Users can report to the Company any inappropriate content by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- PROTECTION OF THE SITE CONTENT
The Site and each of its elements (including all text, images, web pages, sound, video, designs, trademarks, logos and other material on or accessible via the Site) as well as any software required to be used in relation to the former, data bases and newsletters (the “Content”), may contain confidential information and information that is protected by intellectual property rights or other law.
Unless otherwise expressly stated on the Site, the Company exclusively owns all intellectual property rights related to the Content and the Company does not grant any user with any license or other right other than a right to view the Site.
Any reproduction or use or other exploitation of content (in whole or in part) for commercial purposes (whatever the manner or the kind) is expressly prohibited.
Users must not copy, modify, create derivative pieces of work, assemble, decompile, assign, sub-licence or transfer in any way any content of the Site or any material (including software) related to the Site.
The Company endeavours to ensure as far as possible, that the information provided on this Site is correct and up-to-date. However, the Company cannot guarantee the correctness, accuracy or exhaustiveness of the information provided on the Site.
The Company allows free access to the Site and to the full extent permitted by law declines all responsibility and may not be held liable unless for gross negligence including the following cases :
- for any interruption in provision of the Site or services accessible via the Site,
- for the occurrence of bugs, viruses and similar technical issues adversely affecting your ability to access this Site,
- for any inaccuracy, isolated and unforeseen error or omission relating to information or Content available on the Site,
- for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party,
- and more generally, for any direct or indirect or consequential harm, loss or damage, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, which may occur as a result of any type of access to the Site or any inability to access it or the credit given to any piece of information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any right or remedy you have in statute or otherwise to the extent that right or remedy cannot be excluded, restricted or modified under law.
4- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION ATTRIBUTION
These Terms & Conditions are governed by French law.
Unless imperative legal provision to the contrary, users and the Company hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Paris (France) any claim or matter arising under or in connection with the Content or use of the Site, including in case of guarantee, plurality of defendants or summary proceedings.
Use of collected data
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are messages that web servers pass to your web browser when you visit Internet sites.
These cookies are essential in order to browse on the Site while benefiting from all of its functionalities (adjusting to the web surfer’s operating system, display).
These cookies notably enable us:
• to adapt the presentation of our site to your device’s display preferences (display resolution, operating system employed, etc.) during your visits to our Site, according to the display or reading hardware and software used by your device;
• to record certain of your choices (language, user identifier, country…) in order to make browsing easier and also to enable us to save information relative to the forms that you fill out on our Site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have selected on our Site (subscribed service, content of an order basket, etc.).
• a. to record certain of your choices (language, user identifier, country…) in order to make browsing easier and also to enable us to save information relative to the forms that you fill out on our Site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have selected on our Site (subscribed service, content of an order basket, etc.).
• b. These cookies notably enable us to prepare statistics and to assess the traffic and usage volumes of the various elements comprising our Site (visited headings and content, itinerary, etc.); this enables us to improve the interest value and ergonomics of our services.
• c. To collect information that help us direct you towards interesting pages.
• d. Understand if our visitors easily adapt to the changes we make on our website.
4. Usage of the data collected via cookies
Cookies help us understand how you use our website, but we don’t keep any information that may identify you personnaly in our datasets. We only record an ID for each visit that will help us recognize your profile and remember what your preferences are for your next visit.
5. Types of cookies
• a. Traffic and performance cookies
These cookies are intended to help us to improve the Site’s comfort and usage quality, by helping us to understand how users interact with our websites (most visited pages, applications used…).
These cookies notably enable us to prepare statistics and to assess the traffic and usage volumes of the various elements comprising our Site (visited headings and content, itinerary, etc.); this enables us to improve the interest value and ergonomics of our services.
• b. Permanent cookies
That type of cookies stay 13 months in your computer. These permanent cookies help us recognize you when we need to know who you are in order to adapt the presentation of our website to your display preference (language, browser, display resolution…) during your visits on our site, depending on the hard and software used for browsing and playing our content on our computer.
6. Management of cookies
Within your browser, you can choose whether you wish to accept cookies or not. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website owners use i.e. third party cookies, or those from specific websites. Each browser’s website should contain instructions on how you can do this. Generally, browsers offer to :
There are a number of ways for you to manage cookies and other tracking technologies. Through your browser settings, you can accept or decline cookies or set your browser to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
You should be aware that you may not be able to use all our interactive features if you set your browser to disable cookies entirely. If you set up your browser to delete all cookies, all your navigation preferences will be deleted when you close your browser.
Here are some tools to help you manage your cookies :
• For Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• For Safari™ : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
• For Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
• For Firefox™ : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
• For Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Content of other websites
Articles of this site can include integrated content (videos, images, articles…). The integrated content from other websites is ruled by the other website’s T&Cs.
Audience statistics and measurements
Your rights concerning your data
If you have an account or if you leave comments on the site, you can ask to recieve your file that contains all of your personal data. You can also ask for your data to be be completely deleted. This doesn’t include data that is stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Visitors’ comments can be checked by an automated system that prevents unwanted comments.
For any inquiry related to the delegate edition of this web service: firstname.lastname@example.org